MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Thursday, April 17, 2008

MONOPOLY Welcomes Share member #47

On April 14, 2008, Tyler Tavares joined our Monopoly family.

Tyler grew up just east of St. Louis, MO, but his current hometown is Newport News, VA. Tyler is single and has a younger sister, Alexandra.

Tyler currently attends Wheaton College pursuing a Bachelor's of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies. He plans to graduate in May 2009.

Tyler stated that the reason he joined our Monopoly family, "I know little about investing but over the past couple of years have heard one piece of advice consistently: invest early. MAJ Holstine has been incredibly generous and helpful in advising me on where to invest, and after sitting in on a Monopoly meeting decided to trust in what I'm convinced is a well managed and well-thought-through investment opportunity.

Asked if anything else Tyler would like to add: Tyler stated, "I appreciate the opportunity to join the family!"

Thanks Tyler and Welcome aboard, BILL

No comments: