MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MONOPOLY Welcomes New Share member

On January 27, 2010, Michael J. Orr joined our family.

Michael is a 2LT in the US Army and graduated from Wheaton College in May 2009 with an undergraduate degree in Business/Economics.

Michael's hometown is Corona, CA and is currently located at Fort Lee, VA assigned as the OIC for the 82nd Water Detachment.

When asked why he joined MONOPOLY, he answered: "I see MONOPOLY 1, LLC as a great investment vehicle. I like to invest in things that I understand and I feel as if I understand Monopoly."

Welcome to our Family, Michael it's great to have you!

BILL

No comments: