MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MONOPOLY Welcomes New Share Member

On December 15, 2010, Travis Owsley joined our MONOPOLY family.

Travis was referred to us by his friend and fellow officer Justin Stewart.

Travis is a Captain in the US Army and an AH-64D Apache Longbow Pilot in the 1-1 Attack Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Combat Aviation Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, Fort Riley KS.

He is a 2007 West Point graduate and 2009 U.S. Army flight school graduate. Travis is currently serving with Justin in Iraq - in support of Operation New Dawn.

The reason he decided to join our family, "I see a bright future in your company and in the rental market. I am impressed by your business model and exit strategy, and I respect the fact that success to Monopoly I is defined not only by the bottom line but by a positive experience for your tenants. I am looking for an investment vehicle that I believe in. I see Monopoly I as an opportunity to diversify my portfolio while diligently investing alongside other Christians.

Welcome to our MONOPOLY family Travis...it is great to have you!

No comments: