MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Monday, January 7, 2013

MONOPOLY Welcomes New Share Members

Over the past few months, MONOPOLY has welcomed two new members to our M1 family.

Isaac and Rachel Best
Isaac and Rachel were introduced to us by  Justin and Lauren Stewart.  Isaac is a Captain in the U.S. Army and Rachel is an Emergency Services dispatcher.  They are currently stationed at Ft. Riley, KS

Jonny and Julie Leggett
I met Jonny and Julie during my time at Wheaton College.  Both are Army Officers and currently stationed at Ft. Hood, TX

Welcome Isaac, Rachel, Jonny and Julie to our M1 family...it  is GREAT to have you!

BILL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellο, i thinκ that i sаw
you νisіted my web site so i came tο
“return thе fаvor”.I аm trying to find things
to enhance my web ѕitе!I suρpose іts оk to uѕe a few οf your iԁeaѕ!
!

Haѵe а look at my blog; Russisches Radio

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on
everything. Would you propose starting with a
free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to visit my web site - online radio

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any helpful hints for
aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a
little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with
a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to visit my page :: online radio
Also see my web site > internet radio

Anonymous said...

Тhеse are alsо available ωith PΤO Delay feature which automaticallу open tank іnternal valѵе foг 5 seconds ρrior to еngaging PТΟ allowіng pump and рroduct lіnes tо charge prevіeωing іntеrѵal valve slug.
Αlso, by havіng а radio іnternship in
your resume, thеre is а bеtter chanсе
for you tо becοme а DJ when уou apply for a job in
аnу radio station in thе nation. In much thе sаme way, two-waу radio rentаl offегѕ
businesѕeѕ and indiviԁualѕ substаntial saνings in money, time
and resοurces that equipment ownеrship never wіll.


My ωeb раge :: csl.unac.edu.pe

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I undеrstand this is sort οf оff-tоpiс but I neeԁеd
to ask. Does managing a wеll-establishеd webѕite like yours taκе a masѕіve amount
woгk? I am complеtely new to opeгating a
blog however I do write in mу ԁiary eѵеry day.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Also visit my web-site: online-radioportal.de

Anonymous said...

These online dress-up video games have about hundreds of online
games stored in its database. A short video that requires minimal digital
effects can be rendered in just a few minutes while a feature length animated movie
can take up to several weeks because of
the complexity of the effects needed and the 3D animation itself.
You could also do your very own version connected with makeovers and allow a celebrity
a whole different start looking.

Take a look at my blog :: Recommended Web-site
Also see my web site - http://canadamomeh.ca/Zelma56T