MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

News Release: Monopoly I, L.L.C. Welcomes Share member # 40

MONOPOLY I, L.L.C.’s Share member list grows to 40, completing 40% of goal to 100 investors by end of year 2008.

JOPLIN, Mo., June 26, 2007

MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. (M1), a real estate investment company, today announced that they have welcomed their 40th Share member.

-On June 29, 2007, Bruce and Johanna Binger of Roscoe, IL will join our MONOPOLY family as our 40th investor.

Why Invest in MONOPOLY I, L.L.C.:
-Only 100 share members invited
-Minimum investment of $200/month
-9.6% income stream for as long as you own your stock*
-Appreciation & equity build-up
-Annualized average return of 28%*
-Financial reporting quarterly
-No TIME required
-Proven track record
-Joplin, Missouri…Limited competition
-Joplin, Missouri….A market positioned for growth
-Joplin, Missouri…Property values are growing at 4% per year
-MONOPOLY has a relationship with several real estate agencies
-Your credit doesn’t matter…only that you continue to invest monthly. The managing members are guaranteeing ALL LOANS
-You have limited liability…amount invested
-Experienced management team

*All financial projections are based on company achieving stated goals, actual results may differ.
Company Strategy:

*Growth and development consists of a balanced approach between short-term ownership and long-term property management. Our goal for company growth is to reach $10,000,000 in purchased properties by the end of 2016. In order to accomplish this, MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. must average $1,000,000 of purchases each year. We need to raise $220,000 annually for a 20% down payment plus expenses on these purchases. To properly cash flow operations and maximize profitability, M1 will raise the down payment by selling member shares.

*Debt reduction will occur automatically with principal payments on mortgages; however, a concentrated approach will be employed in year 2017. During 2017-2021, MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. will use all available funds (after member distributions) to reduce and retire debt.

*Distributions to members will begin in year 4 (2010). Beginning in 2022, MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. will increase the distributions to reflect the reduced amount of funds needed for debt service.

About MONOPOLY I, L.L.C.

MONOPOLY I, L.L.C., a limited liability company, is engaged in the acquisition, ownership, management, and redevelopment of rental properties. The company rents and leases its rental units to a diverse base of residents. As of July 1, 2007, M1 owned a real estate portfolio of 5 rental properties containing approximately 26 apartment units located in Joplin, Missouri. M1 was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri. For more information about M1, please visit our blog at: www. monopoly1llc.blogspot.com

Editorial Contact:
William R. Holstine
President/CEO
630.649.1837
mailto:630.649.1837wholstine@monopoly1llc.com

© 2007 MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. All rights reserved. MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. is a registered trademark in the state of Missouri.

No comments: