On December 17, 2010 Amahdy and Ankhe Bradley joined our MONOPOLY family.
Amahdy and Ankhe live in Chicago. Amahdy is a Major in the Army Reserves and serves in the Engineer Corps. Currently he is mobilized and is the acting Battalion Commander of the 863rd Engineer Battalion. Amahdy and I have known each other for years dating back to our time at Northern Illinois University where we were both ROTC cadets. On the civilian side, Amahdy is the VP/Director of IT compliance and security for Resources IT in Chicago. Also, he does IT Consulting through his own firm, Enfinite Concepts, LLC. He obtained his BS in Computer Science at NIU and a MBA from Loyola University of Chicago in 2005. He enjoys golf, basketball, boxing and being a DJ for local parties and events.
Ankhe is an Assistant Superintendent for District 152 in Harvey, IL. Born in Flossmoor she is a lifelong Chicagoan. Ankhe attended Hampton University earning a BA in English as well as a Masters in Education. Also she earned a Masters in Education Administration from Governers University in 2006. Currently, she is pursuing an EDS at Northern Illinois University. Ankhe loves to read and travel.
When asked why they decided to join our Monopoly family, they said, "We wanted to expand our current real estate investment portfolio and be part of an organization that supports the future military community (ROTC cadets). I (Amahdy) am a longtime friend of Bill Holstine and have admired his knowledge of the real estate market as well as his insight on beging financially responsible and independent".
Thanks for your trust and confidence Amahdy and Ankhe and welcome to our family, it is great to have you!
BILL
15 comments:
I'll immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've
any? Please permit me recognise so that I could subscribe.
Thanks.
Stop by my homepage; online shopping websites
Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this website needs a
lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!
Feel free to visit my web blog - engine optimization seo
Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account
your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you get admission to constantly fast.
Check out my page teenagers and smoking
What's up, I read your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!
My web blog internet shopping
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but
definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
my web-site :: Ads Shown
It's an awesome article designed for all the web viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
Also visit my website - shopping websites
Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired!
Extremely helpful info specifically the final part :) I handle such info a lot.
I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time.
Thanks and best of luck.
Visit my web-site ebuybelize.com
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
It positively helpful and it has aided me out
loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.
Also visit my web-site ... coffee flavorings
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your
intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when
you could be giving us something informative to read?
Also visit my page; home-page
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.
Feel free to surf to my weblog: analfucks.xxx
At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read further news.
Review my site http://www.acoustichangout.com/china-wholesale-clothing-online-for-women-and-men/
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm
not writing all that over again. Regardless,
just wanted to say fantastic blog!
my site ... Http://kayjewelersengagementrings.net/top-10-online-wholesale-clothing-shops/
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from most recent gossip.
My homepage; http://www.besteyecreamfordarkcircles.net/lifestyle/the-issue-of-spending-on-baby-clothing
Quality posts is the secret to invite the users to visit
the web page, that's what this site is providing.
Also visit my blog ... Fetishfinder.net
What's up to every , for the reason that I am really keen of reading this weblog's post
to be updated on a regular basis. It carries pleasant information.
Here is my webpage ... Modcloth coupons
Post a Comment