On February 15, 2011, MSG Mike Maynard will join our MONOPOLY family.
I first met Mike while we both served as cadre at the Wheaton College ROTC program-ONU campus. Mike is extremely busy serving as a Combat Advisor for the 162nd Infantry BN in Tikrit, Iraq so I have taken some info from Facebook and LinkedIn to introduce Mike to our family of MONOPOLY members.
Mike is from Flatwoods, Kentucky and follows Kentucky Basketball.
During his Army career he has served in numerous positions to include:
Platoon Sgt, Observer/Controller, 1SG-US Army-Germany, Operations & Intelligence Analysts-Ansbach, Germany, Senior Instructor-Wheaton College/Olivet Nazarene University, MiTT NCOIC-Iraq, and his current position Combat Advisor with 162rd IN BN. He is also attending the Sergeants Major Academy.
His civilian education includes:
Shawnee State University-Information Technology
Park University-Business Administration
Olivet Nazarene Unversity-Business
Webster University-MBA
Mike, I'm very excited that you have decided to join our family and I know many of our past cadets and current MONOPOLY members who have had the pleasure to receive your mentorship will be equally excited. Given the fact we are both born in the same year, I know MONOPOLY will provide that extra income that we both look forward to in the coming future--thank you for your trust and confidence by adding MONOPOLY to your family's financial plan.
I look forward to seeing you again soon, BILL
No comments:
Post a Comment