MONOPOLY's PURPOSE STATEMENT


MONOPOLY I, LLC's purpose is to bring like minded individuals together to form an investment family, leveraging each other's talents and resources to build a real estate investment company focused on providing safe, affordable housing to our tenants and a conservative investment with consistent capital appreciation and a life-long income stream to our investors while operating with deeply rooted faith based values.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MONOPOLY Welcomes New Share Member

On March 3, 2011, LT Tyler Reynolds has joined our M1 family.

Tyler is originally from the small town of Sublimity, Oregon. He graduated from Oregon State University in 2009 with a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering. While at Oregon State he enrolled in Army ROTC and received his commission as a 2LT in the Aviation Corps and is currently going through flight training at Ft. Rucker, Alabama.

When asked, why he decided to join our Monopoly family:

“I am a young Christian Army officer, looking for a way to better my future and the future of the children I someday hope to have. I see the Monopoly family as a group of people with beliefs, values, and goals that are similar to my own, which eases many of my concerns about what I am investing in.”

Welcome Tyler to our family, it is great to have you!

BILL

No comments: